Narayanavaram at Tirumala Tirupati
Narayanavanam is 35 km away from Tirupati and 98 km away from Chennai. where Lord Venkateswara married Goddess Padmavathy In this Location. Lord Sri Kalyana Venkateswara swami is the primary deity here.
There are four sub-temples in these premises namely:
- Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple
- Sri Andaal Ammavari temple
- Sri Sita Lakshmana Sameta Ramulavari temple
- Sri Ranganayakula Swamy temple
In addition, there are five other temples attached to Sri Kalyana Venkateswara swami temple:
- Sri Parasareshwara Swamy temple
- Sri Veerabhadra Swamy temple
- Sri Sakthi Vinayaka Swamy temple
- Sri Agastheeswara Swamy temple
- Sri Avanakshamma temple
The yearly Brahmotsavam festivals are performed every year at the main temple, Navarathri festival is also celebrated yearly at the Sri Avanakshamma temple.
From Narayanavanam you can go to kailasanatha Kona, kona falls, singiri perumal kona, adhala kona where water will be falling 24 hours a day.